ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
Through its network of Web properties, e-AppraisersDirectory provides you with listing service. This Service, including any updates, enhancements and new features are subject to the TOU.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY.
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify e-AppraisersDirectory immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. e-AppraisersDirectory will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by e-AppraisersDirectory or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the e-AppraisersDirectory website, or the websites related to e-AppraisersDirectory, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, web hosting providers or networks connected to any e-AppraisersDirectory website or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF SERVICES.
The Services contain Send Message services, listing services, banner ads, uploads, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
e-AppraisersDirectory has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, e-AppraisersDirectory reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. e-AppraisersDirectory reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. If you are a paid member, no refund will be issued for the unused portion of your annual membership.
e-AppraisersDirectory reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as e-AppraisersDirectory deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in e-AppraisersDirectory's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your company in any Communication Services. e-AppraisersDirectory does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, e-AppraisersDirectory specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Members are not authorized e-AppraisersDirectory spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of e-AppraisersDirectory.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO e-AppraisersDirectory OR POSTED AT ANY e-AppraisersDirectory WEB SITE.
e-AppraisersDirectory does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to e-AppraisersDirectory (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting e-AppraisersDirectory, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all e-AppraisersDirectory Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. e-AppraisersDirectory is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and e-AppraisersDirectory may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
making prints which include such Images), and including, without limitation, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Images without having your name attached to such Images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services. The licenses granted in the preceding sentences for a Images will terminate at the time you completely remove such Images from the Services, provided that, such termination shall not affect any licenses granted in connection
with such Images prior to the time you completely remove such Images. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Images.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE e-AppraisersDirectory's SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF e-AppraisersDirectory AND e-AppraisersDirectory IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. e-AppraisersDirectory IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. e-AppraisersDirectory IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY e-AppraisersDirectory OF THE SITE.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE AND THE THIRD PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. e-AppraisersDirectory
DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT
DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
e-AppraisersDirectory DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN
THIS SERVICE OR IN THIRD PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. e-AppraisersDirectory
DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ITS ACCURACY, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. ALL VISITORS SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THIRD PARTY SITES.